It’s been a long road to get here, with some bumps more major than others, but somehow you’ve survived and I can only imagine that means you have the strength to keep on surviving for as long as you can.
And even though there is so much more I could say to you — I’d rather sum it up with a list of things you’ll need to remember while along this ride of life:
- Always urge to become better.
- But remember, nobody is perfect.
- Make mistakes (but remember to eventually learn from them, even if it takes you a long time to get there).
- Never regret; never expect.
- Love. Love. Love. Even if it hurts. One day, I hope someday someone will definitely come to show you it won’t.
With much love and much luck,Me